Thursday, September 01, 2005

Post Retreat Blogging

On August 5-6 of this year, 37 men & women attended the first annual 222mission Fall Retreat at Ozark Conference Center in Solgohachia, Arkansas. Jim Eliff, of Christian Communicators Worldwide, was our guest speaker. The topic was "The Agressive Holy Spirit" and we discussed both the Spirit's work in regeneration, and our work in evangelism.
If you attended this retreat, we'd love to hear your feedback regarding what you took away from the four lessons...scripture truths you'd never thought of, evangelism strategies, new resolutions in the area of evangelism, comments from reading Jim's book, "Pursuing God" etc.
Hopefully this will spur some good discussion among our group, since we didn't have any small group discussion during the actual retreat (note to self: we will next year, Lord willing!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the college retreat and I hope it becomes an annual event! I learned a lot and enjoyed meeting new people that go to BCLR but got to know them a little bit better! Thanks so much for getting it together Aaron!

Elise=)

Anonymous said...

Retreat rocked. Next time, lets go fishing. Passion '06 is next!
jt

Anonymous said...

I had a great time at the retreat meeting new people! One of my favorite things was meal time b/c every meal I got to sit with different people and get to know more about them.

Amanda

Anonymous said...

I think we should have more retreats year round. I really enjoyed this time although it was short. I would request that next time we take the whole weekend. I am very excited about how much our group is growing. I love how Jim encouraged us to read the book put our testimony in it and give it to someone else. I will be giving it to my friend from Hawaii that I have been trying to witness to.
I pray that we can have more group activities like we did last year.
~Hannah