Friday, March 07, 2008

Feature Feed

I thought I'd try something new in the sidebar... let me know if you like it or not. I've added what I'm calling the "Feature Feed". Once per month, I will help introduce you to another helpful blog by way of "featuring" it in the sidebar.

This month, we'll feature the New Attitude blog. So, what you are seeing under the "Feature Feed" header is the latest 5 posts over at the Na blog. The idea is to acquaint you with some blogs that you might not be aware of. Most of the blogs that will be featured will already be listed in the blogroll, but this will help further your familiarity with them.

Good idea? Don't care? Lemme know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog - probably the best I've ever seen! Who does all this anyway? The guy must be a genius! Oh, and - what's a blog?