Sunday, September 24, 2006

222 Blog Gets New Look

I'm slowly trying to update the overall look of the blog - could you let me know what you think? Here's some of the questions I have. Feel free to leave your comments. Thanks!

  • Are there any links that aren't working?
  • Do you like the 3 column layout?
  • Can you see all three columns on your screen (does the page fit on your computer screen)?
  • Is the color scheme ok, or does it make you want to puke?(I know I can't find colors to please everyone, but I'm trying to match the header photo)
  • Are there other features/links that would be helpful (permanent links to IFO, STEP, etc.)
  • Other suggestions?

2 comments:

desiree said...

I can see all three columns, but I think it makes the page look busy. Maybe if they were further apart? I'm guessing that you're trying to have things more accessable, though- so we won't have to scroll forever to find things?

I like the colors. Links are good, and I think that links to STEP and IFO would be great.

Aaron said...

Ahh, Desi, my lone yet faithful fellow blogger - the only one who darkens the doors of the 222 blog. I just knew you'd come through!

Thanks for the input. I kinda agree - it is rather full & busy -and you're right, the third column helps separate the right hand links column with the other "stuff" (feedblitz, photo links, biblegateway, etc.)

I'll see if I can narrow the center column some, to allow for more space.