Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Relationship Series:Complete & Uploaded

On January 8, 2008 we launched a series of messages on the subject of Relationships based on the book by Tim Lane and Paul Tripp. This week, May 13, we concluded our series. If you missed any of the messages, they are all (except for one I think) uploaded and available via mp3.

In the mp3 player over on the sidebar, the messages are all labled by date, title, then speaker. However, you'll notice that in the menu, they are not listed in chronological order. They are listed in the order that I uploaded them and I can't figure out how to change that order.

(This is a shameless plea to any of you web techs out there to help me on this!)

To help clear any confusion, I've listed the entire series of messages below in order for you to listen by using the embedded players, or click on the title to download.


No comments: